Quickly schedule multiple tasks for a job at once and reschedule tasks when things change.
Working example: You have your carpet layer booked for Thursday but your touch-up painter can't start until Wednesday so you need to reschedule the planned order of your tasks on a job, by moving out the carpet layer and other contractors my 3 days. The Bulk Actions feature allows you to do this easily.
The Bulk Actions button found in the Scheduled Tasks fly-out allows you to view, edit and Reschedule Tasks of one or many tasks. See the the steps to activate this feature below:
Step 1: Within a Job select Scheduled Tasks
Step 2: Select the Bulk Actions drop down and Reschedule Tasks
Step 3: Select which tasks you want to reschedule and next
In this example we have selected all.
Step 4: Select your Reschedule Options;
- Select whether to rescheule by: Hours, Days, Weeks or Months (Defaulted to Hours)
- Select to reschedule tasks wuthin defined working hours (off by default)
- Select whether to allow reschedule on Saturday and Sunday (off by default)
- Choose whether to disable overlapping other tasks (on by default)
Step 5: Review and make any adjustments before saving
- Review and edit the Adjusted Start (date and time)
- Review and edit the Adjusted End (date and time)
- Choose to exclude any of the listed tasks
- Select whether to send notification of the change via email or SMS
Step 6: When happy hit Save
Step 7: Our scheduled tasks have now been rescheduled
Note: Tasks can only be scheduled forward, please review and confirm before saving.