🔸 What is an 'Admin User'? 🔸
'Admin Users' have access to everything, typically the business owner, office, project, or management team members. These users retain full control over team access rights.
'Admin User' Features Include:
- Job & task management
- Timesheet management
- Interactive note taking
- Accounting & billing
- Integrations with Xero, MYOB, Hardware Supplier
- Scheduling & reporting
- Content & messaging management
- Administration & user permission
- Job Planning Calendar (Gantt)
🔸 What is a 'Mobile User'? 🔸
- Jobs module - add, edit, amend status of jobs, add actual charges.
- Tasks module - add, edit, amend status of jobs, add actual charges.
- Interactive note taking - photos, notes, scribbles, attach files.
- Sale Items for recording charges.
- In-app messaging.
- Record time via the timer function, select appropriate labour rates to apply to jobs or tasks.
- Amend and edit timesheets.