Creating a Job Template with Scheduled tasks
1. Navigate to Admin and Scroll down to Job Templates
2. Select Add to create a new Job Template. You can also Edit existing templates.
3. Fill in the Add Job form and Save
In our example we will only include core information for the specific Job.
Our Job template has been created, we will create some scheduled tasks. You may want to attach standard files to go with the Job or any other information.
4. Select Add to create a new Scheduled Task for your Job template
5. Fill in the Task form as required and Save.
In this example we have only added a Title.
Continue adding all the Scheduled tasks for the Job template as shown below.
Create a Job from a Job Template
1. Navigate to Jobs and select Add Using Template, or quickly Add a Job via Quick Actions
2. Select the Job Template you want to use
We will use the Template we just created.
3. Select the Data you want to copy over from the template to your new Job and Save
In this example we are amending the Job Title and Due Date.
Set a date for your first Scheduled Task and select all the tasks you want to include in the new Job.
4. Edit your new Job
When in edit mode of the Job you can add specific information for the new Job, assign it to a Customer and User and Save.
5. Edit Scheduled Tasks
Select Scheduled tasks to edit each tasks details, set a date and time and assign to a user.
6. Select each task to edit it's details to suit the new Job
In this example we will go into Task-1123 - Trim.
7. Select Edit
8. Enter all the required information for the task and Save
Edit the title, start and end date, details, assign the customer and address, assign the task to one of your staff and Save.
Go through each tasks and edit as required.