I suggest you ...

Add Charge to existing invoice

When I have a draft invoice, I would like to be able to import a new line item into the invoice that is based on an existing Charge. At the moment, you can import a new line item to an invoice which is based on a Supplier Invoice etc (see screen shot) but you don't have the option of importing from a Charge. From a usability perspective, there may have been a late charge applied to a job that needs to be included in an existing invoice. Currently, you can only do this by deleting the draft invoice and recreating it. If you simply add a new charge directly to the invoice, it won't link back to the Actual Charges and show that it has been billed.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anna Brooks shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rachel Dunlop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this would be so helpful! We can't delete draft invoices because ad hoc line items have been added and then we have all these extra charges hanging around that we have to add manually!!!
    Also, if we had the option to add an actual charge directly from the invoice instead of ad hoc line items then we wouldn't be so scared to delete Draft Invoices as the new charges would be saved against the job!

Feedback and Knowledge Base